On Tuesday evening we held our 23rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) at the beautiful Brig O' Doon House Hotel in Alloway.
Past-President Sarah Plant stepped down after 1 year in the voluntary role, having led much change in the group, automating and modernising the way we operated.
A new Committee was elected:
- President Linda Hill Miller
- Events Organiser Sarah Plant
- Events Assistant Sarah Hunter
- Membership Secretary Andrea McGill
- Treasurer Johanna Urquhart
- Social Media Co-ordinator Lucy Bradshaw
- Website Administrator Dani Horton
- News Editor Fiona Maitland
- Awards Promoter Fiona Rosamond
- Buddy Pauline Adams
- Buddy Monica Coyle
Following the formalities of the AGM, we heard from Event Sponsor Lyndsey Phillips of Stimuli Evolve. We enjoyed a wonderful 2-course meal and after dinner, watched a fantastic make-up demo by Pauline Adams of the Make-up Lounge.